The Financial Health Network
Over 100 like-minded organizations committed to creating the future of financial health. Together, our members reach over 174 million Americans with innovative, high-quality products that pave the way for financial health.
Become a Financial Health Provider
CFSI has outlined seven stages that can guide your company’s financial health journey. Starting at Orient, the iterative cycle will help you along your path to improve consumer financial health.
Just a few recent examples of impact:
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Intuit Inc. have entered into a new agreement to let the bank’s customers check account information on the technology firm’s sites without sharing their Chase passwords.
Walmart and Green Dot are helping prepaid cardholders shore up their finances through a prize-based savings program.
We’re seeing a large number of providers adopting measurement of financial health as a cornerstone of their business strategy.
What membership means
Our members are engaged in a joint effort to improve customers’ financial health through innovation. Here’s how we help along the journey:
- Insight into what the marketplace needs through advanced consumer and industry research, fact-based advice and peer-to-peer learning.
- Perspective based on our established reputation, decisive and respected voice on consumer financial needs and deep well of research and experience.
- Connection by joining joining members together at the table of financial services innovation and thought leadership, where they can see and be seen by other leaders and influencers.
My conversations with CFSI have tremendously influenced the way that I think about the issues and the problems...how can we use technology and other forms of processes to drive financial health.
The fact that this financial health initiative is something that regardless of whether it's credit union or bank or different types of organizations, we're all coming together. And we're learning. We're building. We're being creative. All of that's built upon this network which was set up for us.
CFSI has been invaluable to us. When I look back a lot of the vendors or partners that we work with, actually a lot of them were introduced by CFSI. There's a like-mindedness that occurs when CFSI makes that introduction.
In my view, if you’re in the financial services industry membership in CFSI network is essential. Associating our firm with CFSI has been very good for our brand.
You can make good returns by making the world better, by making the country better, by making community stronger. CFSI has been an important strategic partner in that work.
Don't innovate alone
The Working Groups of our CFSI Financial Health Network bring together Sustaining Members to:
- learn from experienced peers
- share knowledge
- shape the industry
What membership does not mean.
CFSI does not:
- Endorse members or their products/ services.
- Represent member interests with policymakers or regulators.
- Extend the privilege of membership to organizations that seek the above as outcomes of membership. We reserve the right to decide which organizations belong in our Financial Health Network.
- Members do not have any control over CFSI’s agenda, research, or any public policy positions CFSI may take.